Call for Application - Cafe/Restaurant
The FNCC is looking for a new tenant for its Café / Restaurant as of Jan. 1st 2024
Are you a passionate chef or experienced restaurateur looking to unleash your culinary and hospitality skills? Look no further!
Here’s an excellent opportunity for you to take the reins of our bar/restaurant. Our vibrant space is located at the Franco-Namibian Cultural Centre site, ready for a new visionary tenant.
What we offer:
- Prime location with high foot traffic
- Spacious outdoor lunch area and cosy indoor ambience
- Partly equipped kitchen and bar
Why choose us?
- Corporate and cultural environment
- Collaboration with the Centre on specific events
- Room for creative menu and event ideas
If you're ready to take the next step in your culinary or hospitality career and turn your dreams into reality, we'd love to hear from you! 🍽️🥂
- Restaurant owner or experience of at least 5 years in the restaurant industry
- Café/Restaurant to be open for all cultural events of FNCC
Documents to provide
- CV of the applicant
- Good financial status
- Marketing & communication strategy for the next 3 years
- Rent is N$ 16,000 monthly: internet, water & electricity excluded
- Opening hours: 8 am/10 pm – Priority to FNCC to use the terrace for cultural events
- Liquor license is available (to be discussed during the interview)
- Renovation, set-up, and installation possible as of November 1st 2023
- For inquiries and to schedule a viewing, please get in touch with email@example.com
Interested parties are hereby invited to send their proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org (email only) by latest 16 October 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted