The Franco Namibian Cultural Centre is looking for a new tenant for its Café / Restaurant.
- Restaurant owner or experience of at least 3-5 years in the restaurant industry
- Good financial status (to be attached with proposal)
- Good marketing/communication strategy (to be explained in proposal)
- Café/Restaurant to be open for all cultural events of FNCC
- Strategy plan for next 3 years
- Rent is N$ 15,000 monthly and water and electricity are excluded and to be on tenant’s name
- Liquor license is available (to be discussed in interview)
Interested parties are hereby invited to forward their proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online by latest 16 April 2021.
For enquiries call 061 387330.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.